To satisfy a craving for ice cream creations, whether it’s a cone, shake, sundae, or split, when it comes to creamy goodness, cool treats abound in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Sevierville area. Here are some notable places to consider – not in any order of preference, and NOT exclusive. There are LOTS of places to get ice cream in an area with hundreds of restaurants and eateries, so let your ice cream instinct be your guide, as well as these picks below.
Connect with Us
- First in the Nation: Gatlinburg’s Independence Day Parade 2022 June 26, 2022
- Dollywood Summer Celebration 2022 – Bubbles Are Back! June 15, 2022
- A Mountain Quiltfest 2022 in Pigeon Forge – 28th Annual June 3, 2022
- Scottish Festival and Games 2022 May 19, 2022
- The Bloomin’ BBQ & Bluegrass Festival 2022 May 15, 2022
- Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Coupons – Over $700 In Free Tickets To Top Attractions
- Carles-Witt Events: Wedding Planners and More
- Meigs Falls: A Drive-Up Waterfall
- Whitewater Rafting in the Smoky Mountains
- Best Show in the Smoky Mountains? Try Country Tonite in Pigeon Forge
- Romantic Getaways in the Smoky Mountains – Love is in the Air
About Cabins of the Smoky Mountains
We are the one of largest cabin rental agencies in the Smoky Mountains and have been recognized by Southern Living as the Best Family Resort in the Smokies. We manage over 340 cabins in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee areas. Visit us today and get over $700 of free attraction tickets with your cabin rental.