Shagbark resort community in Wears valley is off of Highway 321, located 7 miles from Pigeon Forge. It’s a gated community with spaciously placed cabins that share resort amenities such as a pool and tennis courts, as well as stunning views of the surrounding mountains, and park-like, wooded views for the more secluded cabins. In the area are streams and scenic walks, and the terrain is fairly steep, offering a true mountain feel.
Connect with Us
- Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Coupons – Over $400 In Free Tickets To Top Attractions
- Carles-Witt Events: Wedding Planners and More
- Take a (Guided) Walk in the Woods
- Meigs Falls: A Drive-Up Waterfall
- Whitewater Rafting in the Smoky Mountains
- Best Show in the Smoky Mountains? Try Country Tonite in Pigeon Forge
About Cabins of the Smoky Mountains
We are the largest cabin rental agency in the Smoky Mountains and have been recognized by Southern Living as the Best Family Resort in the Smokies. We manage over 500 cabins in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee areas. Visit us today and get over $400 of free attraction tickets with your cabin rental.