3 Night "Romantic Retreat" at a Gatlinburg Cabin
Enjoy a romantic weekend in the Great Smoky Mountains. This package includes...
- 3 nights deluxe accommodations in one of the finest, brand new 1-bedroom luxury log cabins in the Smokies.
- Candlelight Dinner for Two. Dinner includes a pair of Rib Eye Steaks, ready to grill to your liking, baked potatoes loaded to the max, salad with your choice of dressings, strawberry short cake, homemade bread and bottle of sparkling grape juice. We'll set the dinner table with placemats, napkins, wine glasses, a vase of flowers, candleholders and candles. The candleholder and candles are yours to keep, other items belong the cabin owner.
- A Bed Of Roses greets you on check-in.
- Smoky Mountain Picnic with Meat & Cheese Tray with ham, turkey, roast beef, Swiss and American cheese, lettuce, tomato and pickles, a loaf of Honey Wheatberry bread, a bottle of sparkling grape juice, two long stemmed wine glasses, a can of Pringles potato chips, an assortment of chocolate chip cookies, a bowl of homemade pasta salad and potato salad. Also includes mayo, mustard, salt, pepper and assorted fruit, plus plates cutlery, tablecloth and napkins - everything you need for a perfect picnic. In fact, some guests tell us it's enough food for two picnics, plus a snack.
- Tickets for 2 to Dollywood. Have fun at one of Pigeon Forge's top attractions. Enjoy the music shows, have fun on the rides, and take in their special events.
- Tickets for 2 to the Dixie Stampede. Enjoy a four-course meal while watching this amazing horse show featuring 32 magnificent horses, amazing riding stunts and lots of American Pride... You've never had dinner like this!
Spend a private evening in your cabin, then enjoy all the fun and exciting of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge shows, and finish with a hike and picnic at a Smoky Mountain waterfall.