Pigeon Forge Cabin Rentals
Book one of our Pigeon Forge cabins and get over $700 in free tickets to Pigeon Forge shows and attractions. It’s a full package of fun for your Smoky Mountain vacation.
All of our cabins feature the deluxe amenities you expect in a mountain resort. You’ll get full kitchens, washer/dryers, fireplaces, porches with rocking chairs and even hot tubs or Jacuzzis in many cabins. Our cabins include game rooms with pool tables, air hockey and classic arcade games like Pac-Man and Donkey Kong. Your family can also enjoy entertainment options with multiple TVs, cable, DVD players and wifi. Plus, many of our cabins are pet-friendly.
More Cabins, More Pigeon Forge Fun
Pigeon Forge is the entertainment capital of the Smoky Mountains. With live music, fun museums, great amusement parks and proximity to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Pigeon Forge is one of America’s top destinations for family fun.
To help you enjoy your Pigeon Forge vacation, we give our guests over $700 in free tickets to local attractions.
That includes free adult tickets to top attractions like MagiQuest, and Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies. It also includes live music shows like Country Tonite, plus discounts to active destinations like the Xtreme Racing Center, Adventure Tree Tops Ropes Course and the Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster.
With extras like these, your family can have full Pigeon Forge vacation while staying within your budget.
See our full list of coupons.
Start your Pigeon Forge vacation. Call 866-347-6659.
What are the top places to visit in Pigeon Forge?
The most popular top attractions to see in Pigeon Forge include:
- Dollywood - outstanding theme and water park
- Old Mill District - photograph the old mill wheel for lifetime memories
- Titanic Museum - tremendous authenticity, also popular for wedding ceremonies
- The Island - observation wheel, entertainment, shopping, kids fun, moonshine distillery
- Parrot Mountain & Gardens - astonishing variety, kids love it
See more attractions and things to do in Pigeon Forge.
What are the best things to do in Pigeon Forge for kids?
What are the best outdoor activities in Pigeon Forge?
There are a lot of outdoor things to do in Pigeon Forge - here are some of the best:
- Patriot Park - relaxing and spacious for a quiet stroll
- Wear Farm Park - big and open
- Golf - some of the best courses around
- Zorbing - rolling downhill inside a water-slide ball
- Riverwalk Greenway - bikes and walkers can travel the length of Pigeon Forge now
- Ziplines - safe, exhilarating, and treetops views you can't get otherwise
What are the best day trips from Pigeon Forge?
You see incredible scenery around Pigeon Forge at these spots:
- Cades Cove - favorite destination in Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Wears Valley - the Quiet Side of the Smokies
- Cosby - less visited part of the park - beautiful, and check the nature trail
- Townsend - great festivals here, very scenic, few crowds
- Sevierville - two great petting farms for kids, plus festivals to know about
- And of course, there's Great Smoky Mountains National Park - America's most popular national park
Which is better Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge?
They're different, so it depends what you want.
- Pigeon Forge is more spread out, while Gatlinburg is a fun walking town.
- The best dinner shows and kids attractions are (arguably) in Pigeon Forge.
- Gatlinburg lies just outside Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- But the quiet side of the Smokies is closer to Pigeon Forge.
Still not sure? See our article Which Is Better, Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge?
How far is Pigeon Forge from Gatlinburg?
Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are no more than 5 miles apart and it's a very easy drive. Gatlinburg's Parkway strip is joined with Pigeon Forge's Parkway by a continuous road, the Spur, which is Highway 321 (and US 441) throughout.
Named "Pigeon Forge’s Best Family Resort"
We're part of Venture Resorts, operators of Gatlinburg Falls Resort and Cabins of Pigeon Forge. Southern Living Magazine named our company the "Best Family Resort in the Smokies" in tribute to our commitment to quality and service. We offer over 340 rental cabins in Wears Valley, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg with beautiful Tennessee mountain views.
Let us help make your Pigeon Forge vacation the best ever!