“A Touch of Class” is a cozy 1-bedroom cabin nestled in the trees just outside Gatlinburg, Tennessee, in the beautiful Black Bear Falls Resort. The setting offers lush wooded views, all from the comfort of the hut tub on the deck. It’s a charming cabin, made for simply hanging out and relaxing – perfect for a couple spending time together.
Connect with Us
- Catch the Colors: Scenic Views in the Smokies This Fall September 30, 2023
- What’s Happening in October in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge September 20, 2023
- A Low-Cost Gatlinburg Stay: Free Things in the Smokies September 15, 2023
- What’s Happening in September in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge August 17, 2023
- What’s Happening in August in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge July 17, 2023
- Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Coupons – Over $1,350 In Free Tickets To Top Attractions
- Carles-Witt Events: Wedding Planners and More
- Meigs Falls: A Drive-Up Waterfall
- Whitewater Rafting in the Smoky Mountains
- Best Show in the Smoky Mountains? Try Country Tonite in Pigeon Forge
- Romantic Getaways in the Smoky Mountains – Love is in the Air
About Cabins of the Smoky Mountains
We are the one of largest cabin rental agencies in the Smoky Mountains and have been recognized by Southern Living as the Best Family Resort in the Smokies. We manage over 340 cabins in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee areas. Visit us today and get over $700 of free attraction tickets with your cabin rental.