November in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge marks the changing of the seasons with multiple events celebrating winter. Moving from the colors of fall into the glitter of Christmas, this time presents a host of things to do in Gatlinburg and the whole area. Early in the month, the two towns turn on their millions of Christmas lights, joined by Sevierville in a coordinated series of lightings and celebrations, beginning the Winterfest and Winter Magic festival seasons that last into February.
Connect with Us
- Christmas 2021 in the Smokies November 28, 2021
- November 2021 Events in the Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Area October 30, 2021
- Cabin Resorts in the Pigeon Forge and Wears Valley Area October 25, 2021
- Great Places to View the Fall Colors in the Smokies September 30, 2021
- Where’s the Best Ice Cream in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge? September 24, 2021
- Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Coupons – Over $700 In Free Tickets To Top Attractions
- Carles-Witt Events: Wedding Planners and More
- Meigs Falls: A Drive-Up Waterfall
- Whitewater Rafting in the Smoky Mountains
- Best Show in the Smoky Mountains? Try Country Tonite in Pigeon Forge
- Romantic Getaways in the Smoky Mountains – Love is in the Air
About Cabins of the Smoky Mountains
We are the one of largest cabin rental agencies in the Smoky Mountains and have been recognized by Southern Living as the Best Family Resort in the Smokies. We manage over 340 cabins in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee areas. Visit us today and get over $700 of free attraction tickets with your cabin rental.