Wears Valley offers a tranquil alternative to the Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg bustle, and many visitors to the Smoky Mountains choose this “quiet side of the Smokies” for their stay. The area offers great views of the mountains, proximity to Cades Cove, and easier access to Great Smoky Mountains National Park through Townsend than through Gatlinburg.
Connect with Us
- Townsend Spring Festival 2019 May 2, 2019
- Music in the Mountains Spring Parade 2019 May 1, 2019
- May Events 2019 in the Smoky Mountains May 1, 2019
- Hosting a Large Group in Gatlinburg? Stay in a Large Cabin April 19, 2019
- 2019 Easter Craft Show in Gatlinburg April 13, 2019
- Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Coupons – Over $400 In Free Tickets To Top Attractions
- Carles-Witt Events: Wedding Planners and More
- Take a (Guided) Walk in the Woods
- Meigs Falls: A Drive-Up Waterfall
- Whitewater Rafting in the Smoky Mountains
- Best Show in the Smoky Mountains? Try Country Tonite in Pigeon Forge
About Cabins of the Smoky Mountains
We are the largest cabin rental agency in the Smoky Mountains and have been recognized by Southern Living as the Best Family Resort in the Smokies. We manage over 500 cabins in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee areas. Visit us today and get over $400 of free attraction tickets with your cabin rental.