Wears Valley offers a tranquil alternative to the Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg bustle, and many visitors to the Smoky Mountains choose this “quiet side of the Smokies” for their stay. The area offers great views of the mountains, proximity to Cades Cove, and easier access to Great Smoky Mountains National Park through Townsend than through Gatlinburg.
- What’s Happening in April in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge March 17, 2023
- Why Gatlinburg is a Top Wedding Destination February 17, 2023
- What’s Happening in March in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge February 16, 2023
- Best Kids & Family Things To Do February 16, 2023
- Fun For Couples in the Smoky Mountains February 9, 2023
- Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Coupons – Over $700 In Free Tickets To Top Attractions
- Carles-Witt Events: Wedding Planners and More
- Meigs Falls: A Drive-Up Waterfall
- Whitewater Rafting in the Smoky Mountains
- Best Show in the Smoky Mountains? Try Country Tonite in Pigeon Forge
- Romantic Getaways in the Smoky Mountains – Love is in the Air
About Cabins of the Smoky Mountains
We are the one of largest cabin rental agencies in the Smoky Mountains and have been recognized by Southern Living as the Best Family Resort in the Smokies. We manage over 340 cabins in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee areas. Visit us today and get over $700 of free attraction tickets with your cabin rental.