The Townsend Spring Festival fills the “Peaceful Side of the Smokies” with bluegrass music for 2 days on May 5-6, 2017. The air also fills with the smell of food and the sights of arts & crafts, children’s attractions, and a super friendly and relaxed crowd of happy families and friends celebrating this beautiful area at the gateway to Cades Cove.
Connect with Us
- June and July Events 2019: What’s Happening in the Smoky Mountains June 1, 2019
- Townsend Spring Festival 2019 May 2, 2019
- Music in the Mountains Spring Parade 2019 May 1, 2019
- May Events 2019 in the Smoky Mountains May 1, 2019
- Hosting a Large Group in Gatlinburg? Stay in a Large Cabin April 19, 2019
- Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Coupons – Over $400 In Free Tickets To Top Attractions
- Carles-Witt Events: Wedding Planners and More
- Take a (Guided) Walk in the Woods
- Meigs Falls: A Drive-Up Waterfall
- Whitewater Rafting in the Smoky Mountains
- Best Show in the Smoky Mountains? Try Country Tonite in Pigeon Forge
About Cabins of the Smoky Mountains
We are the largest cabin rental agency in the Smoky Mountains and have been recognized by Southern Living as the Best Family Resort in the Smokies. We manage over 500 cabins in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee areas. Visit us today and get over $400 of free attraction tickets with your cabin rental.