Shagbark resort community in Wears valley is off of Highway 321, located 7 miles from Pigeon Forge. It’s a gated community with spaciously placed cabins that share resort amenities such as a pool and tennis courts, as well as stunning views of the surrounding mountains, and park-like, wooded views for the more secluded cabins. In the area are streams and scenic walks, and the terrain is fairly steep, offering a true mountain feel.
Connect with Us
- 2022 Holiday Shopping in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge November 21, 2022
- Winter Holiday Season 2022 Happenings in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge November 6, 2022
- Halloween Happenings in the Smokies 2022 October 16, 2022
- Dumplin Valley Bluegrass Festival 2022 September 14, 2022
- Fall Rod Run 2022 in Pigeon Forge September 14, 2022
- Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Coupons – Over $700 In Free Tickets To Top Attractions
- Carles-Witt Events: Wedding Planners and More
- Meigs Falls: A Drive-Up Waterfall
- Whitewater Rafting in the Smoky Mountains
- Best Show in the Smoky Mountains? Try Country Tonite in Pigeon Forge
- Romantic Getaways in the Smoky Mountains – Love is in the Air
About Cabins of the Smoky Mountains
We are the one of largest cabin rental agencies in the Smoky Mountains and have been recognized by Southern Living as the Best Family Resort in the Smokies. We manage over 340 cabins in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee areas. Visit us today and get over $700 of free attraction tickets with your cabin rental.