The holidays are right around the corner and this is the season of giving. Why not combine the two with a family-friendly charity event? The Festival of Trees is a five day festival held in Gatlinburg from November 22nd to the 26th. It is a great way to both celebrate the holidays and make a difference in the local community.
Connect with Us
- Guide to Great Smoky Mountains National Park May 24, 2021
- Family Reunions & Gatherings in the Smoky Mountains April 28, 2021
- Getting Around the Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Area March 25, 2021
- What’s Happening in The Smokies in Spring 2021 March 10, 2021
- Webcams in the Smoky Mountains February 26, 2021
- Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Coupons – Over $700 In Free Tickets To Top Attractions
- Carles-Witt Events: Wedding Planners and More
- Take a (Guided) Walk in the Woods
- Meigs Falls: A Drive-Up Waterfall
- Whitewater Rafting in the Smoky Mountains
- Best Show in the Smoky Mountains? Try Country Tonite in Pigeon Forge
About Cabins of the Smoky Mountains
We are the largest cabin rental agency in the Smoky Mountains and have been recognized by Southern Living as the Best Family Resort in the Smokies. We manage over 500 cabins in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee areas. Visit us today and get over $400 of free attraction tickets with your cabin rental.