Pigeon Forge holds its annual spring parade on Friday, May 4, 2018 at 6 pm on Parkway, starting at traffic light #6 and proceeding north to light #3. This year the 33-year old parade says goodbye to Dolly Parton as its Grand Marshal and welcomes baseball legend Cal Ripken, Jr to lead the parade. The name also has changed, to Music in the Mountains, with an emphasis on the musical heritage of the Smoky Mountains.
Connect with Us
- What’s Happening in October in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge September 20, 2023
- What’s Happening in September in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge August 17, 2023
- What’s Happening in August in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge July 17, 2023
- What’s Happening in July in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge June 20, 2023
- Vote For Cabins Of The Smoky Mountains June 5, 2023
- Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Coupons – Over $1,350 In Free Tickets To Top Attractions
- Carles-Witt Events: Wedding Planners and More
- Meigs Falls: A Drive-Up Waterfall
- Whitewater Rafting in the Smoky Mountains
- Best Show in the Smoky Mountains? Try Country Tonite in Pigeon Forge
- Romantic Getaways in the Smoky Mountains – Love is in the Air
About Cabins of the Smoky Mountains
We are the one of largest cabin rental agencies in the Smoky Mountains and have been recognized by Southern Living as the Best Family Resort in the Smokies. We manage over 340 cabins in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee areas. Visit us today and get over $700 of free attraction tickets with your cabin rental.