The 36th Annual Shades of the Past Hot Rod Roundup happens at Dollywood’s Splash Country Friday and Saturday, September 7-8, 2018. This event takes place each year on the first weekend after Labor Day, and is always a big hit.
Connect with Us
- Hosting a Large Group in Gatlinburg? Stay in a Large Cabin April 19, 2019
- 2019 Easter Craft Show in Gatlinburg April 13, 2019
- Spring Rod Run 2019 April 10, 2019
- Things To Do in April 2019 in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge April 5, 2019
- 21st Annual Spring Smoky Mountain Trout Tournament in April 2019 April 4, 2019
- Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Coupons – Over $400 In Free Tickets To Top Attractions
- Carles-Witt Events: Wedding Planners and More
- Take a (Guided) Walk in the Woods
- Meigs Falls: A Drive-Up Waterfall
- Whitewater Rafting in the Smoky Mountains
- Best Show in the Smoky Mountains? Try Country Tonite in Pigeon Forge
About Cabins of the Smoky Mountains
We are the largest cabin rental agency in the Smoky Mountains and have been recognized by Southern Living as the Best Family Resort in the Smokies. We manage over 500 cabins in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee areas. Visit us today and get over $400 of free attraction tickets with your cabin rental.