One of the best Christmas parades in the nation happens in Gatlinburg with the 43rd Annual Fantasy of Lights parade starting at 7:30 pm on Friday, December 7, 2018. The parade takes about an hour to pass along Parkway, and anywhere from 60,000 to 100,000 people can be expected to line the route, many having staked out their spot earlier in the day with chair and blanket.
- What’s Happening in June in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge May 16, 2023
- Flying Theaters in Gatlinburg April 26, 2023
- What’s Happening in May in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge April 13, 2023
- Fishing Is Easy in Gatlinburg April 10, 2023
- Indoor Adventures in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge March 21, 2023
- Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Coupons – Over $700 In Free Tickets To Top Attractions
- Carles-Witt Events: Wedding Planners and More
- Meigs Falls: A Drive-Up Waterfall
- Whitewater Rafting in the Smoky Mountains
- Best Show in the Smoky Mountains? Try Country Tonite in Pigeon Forge
- Romantic Getaways in the Smoky Mountains – Love is in the Air
About Cabins of the Smoky Mountains
We are the one of largest cabin rental agencies in the Smoky Mountains and have been recognized by Southern Living as the Best Family Resort in the Smokies. We manage over 340 cabins in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee areas. Visit us today and get over $700 of free attraction tickets with your cabin rental.