Quietly running through the heart of the action in Pigeon Forge is a great paved trail known as Riverwalk Greenway, a hidden gem of a nature walk traversing the town from Patriot Park up to The Island and beyond. With benches, bathrooms and water fountains strategically placed along the way, the Greenway welcomes walkers and runners, baby strollers and bikes, and pets on a leash to use this free trail, open 24 hours each day, and lighted at night.
Connect with Us
- Restaurants Open for Christmas 2020 in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge December 20, 2020
- Holiday Season 2020 in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge November 21, 2020
- Which Restaurants Are Open on Thanksgiving 2020? November 19, 2020
- Holiday Activities for All the Family November 18, 2020
- Trails and Walks in the Smoky Mountains October 25, 2020
- Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Coupons – Over $700 In Free Tickets To Top Attractions
- Carles-Witt Events: Wedding Planners and More
- Take a (Guided) Walk in the Woods
- Meigs Falls: A Drive-Up Waterfall
- Whitewater Rafting in the Smoky Mountains
- Best Show in the Smoky Mountains? Try Country Tonite in Pigeon Forge
About Cabins of the Smoky Mountains
We are the largest cabin rental agency in the Smoky Mountains and have been recognized by Southern Living as the Best Family Resort in the Smokies. We manage over 500 cabins in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee areas. Visit us today and get over $400 of free attraction tickets with your cabin rental.