Quietly running through the heart of the action in Pigeon Forge is a great paved trail known as Riverwalk Greenway, a hidden gem of a nature walk traversing the town from Patriot Park up to The Island and beyond. With benches, bathrooms and water fountains strategically placed along the way, the Greenway welcomes walkers and runners, baby strollers and bikes, and pets on a leash to use this free trail, open 24 hours each day, and lighted at night.
Connect with Us
- What’s Happening in December in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge November 17, 2023
- Halloween Frights and Delights in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge October 17, 2023
- What’s Happening in November in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge October 17, 2023
- Love and Marriage in the Romantic Smoky Mountains October 16, 2023
- Catch the Colors: Scenic Views in the Smokies This Fall September 30, 2023
- Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Coupons – Over $1,350 In Free Tickets To Top Attractions
- Carles-Witt Events: Wedding Planners and More
- Meigs Falls: A Drive-Up Waterfall
- Whitewater Rafting in the Smoky Mountains
- Best Show in the Smoky Mountains? Try Country Tonite in Pigeon Forge
- Romantic Getaways in the Smoky Mountains – Love is in the Air
About Cabins of the Smoky Mountains
We are the one of largest cabin rental agencies in the Smoky Mountains and have been recognized by Southern Living as the Best Family Resort in the Smokies. We manage over 340 cabins in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee areas. Visit us today and get over $700 of free attraction tickets with your cabin rental.