Gatlinburg is back in 2021 with the nation’s first Independence Day celebration, starting one minute after midnight of the 3rd, for the 46th Annual Fourth of July Midnight Parade. This mile-long stream of parade entrants will work its way along Parkway this year led by the most perfect Grand Marshal, Gatlinburg’s favorite singer and musician, Miss Emi Sunshine.
- What’s Happening in June in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge May 16, 2023
- Flying Theaters in Gatlinburg April 26, 2023
- What’s Happening in May in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge April 13, 2023
- Fishing Is Easy in Gatlinburg April 10, 2023
- Indoor Adventures in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge March 21, 2023
- Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge Coupons – Over $700 In Free Tickets To Top Attractions
- Carles-Witt Events: Wedding Planners and More
- Meigs Falls: A Drive-Up Waterfall
- Whitewater Rafting in the Smoky Mountains
- Best Show in the Smoky Mountains? Try Country Tonite in Pigeon Forge
- Romantic Getaways in the Smoky Mountains – Love is in the Air
About Cabins of the Smoky Mountains
We are the one of largest cabin rental agencies in the Smoky Mountains and have been recognized by Southern Living as the Best Family Resort in the Smokies. We manage over 340 cabins in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee areas. Visit us today and get over $700 of free attraction tickets with your cabin rental.